Dr. Daniel Grossman is a perfectionist when it comes to crafting a beautiful smile. He loves his profession and the relationships that he has formed with his patients. His happiness shows in his own smile and gentle personality.
- Dan attended State University of New York at Buffalo where he received a Bachelor of Science and his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree.
- He graduated Cum Laude and was his dental class representative during his four dental school years there.
- During his time at University of New York at Buffalo Dental School, Dr. Dan was the recipient of the William Tucker Scholarship, Health Science Collegiate Program Scholarship and was awarded the Dental Alumni Association Senior Class Award in 1999.
- After eight years as a general dentist in the United States Navy, Dr. Dan continued his education at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA and completed a three-year residency in orthodontics.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Southern Association of Orthodontics
- North Carolina Association of Orthodontics
- Raleigh-Wake County Dental Society
Service to Our Country
Dr. Daniel Grossman served eight years in the United States Navy as a Dental Officer, providing care for the Navy and Marine Corps service members. During his service, Dr. Dan received numerous accolades including two Navy/Marine Corps Commendation Medals, a Navy/Marine Corps Achievement Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary and Service Medals, Humanitarian Service Medal, Sea Service Deployment and Overseas Ribbons. He is a proud veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.
On A Personal Note
Dr. Dan has been married to his beautiful wife, Lauren for the last nine years. Their two greatest accomplishments are sons Dane (born in January 2009) and Landon Beau (Born in January 2012). For fun, Dr. Dan loves skiing, running, swimming, hiking, traveling and relaxing with his family and friends. He can also be found on the weekends watching college and professional sports and building train sets and Legos with his boys.